Ramakrishnan Manickam

RMA deployment and Repository in shared drive (.NET)

Discussion created by Ramakrishnan Manickam on Feb 16, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 30, 2012 by vivek narayanasetty

Hi There

We have placed a repository in a shared drive and we need are trying to generate  an RMA. The RMA gets generated and gets deployed in IIS. But when accessed we are getting the following error

Connecting to repository 'TestRepository' failed. Exception while constructing repository of class 'com.blazesoft.repository.file.NdFileRepository': java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException Could not find repository folder '\\Test.com\Test\Blaze\ TestRepository '

I have actually given the UNC path and also have run the access permission scripts in the utilities directory of the RMA.

Apart as per the DevelopingRuleMaintenanceApplications.pdf Editing the Configuration File for an RMA moved to Another Machine (Page No: 296) I am suppose to get the following entries in the web.config file of the generated RMA, but I am not getting such entries as I am using a file repository with BVS shared work space..

<add key="com_blazesoft_repository_repositoryfolder” value="\\Test.com\Test\Blaze\ TestRepository "/>

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ramki

Outcomes