My wish list for the Blaze Advisor IDE (in no particular order)
1) Repository level search (so important for refactoring!)
2) A merge friendly file format
3) Improved Copy & Paste (6.5 cannot copy from outside of blaze, and even within blaze is limited)
4) A more responsive UI (compare with Eclipse/Netbeans/InteliJ)
5) OS indepedent Repo configuration (classpaths specifically)
6) Defined handling of blaze keyword unknown for java.lang.Boolean/java.lang.Integer etc.
7) Integration with source control tools (CVS,SVN, Perforce, etc.)