Preeti M

Receiving errors While connecting to File based repository using C# code

Discussion created by Preeti M on Mar 4, 2009
Latest reply on Apr 14, 2009 by Tom Sheckells

All,

I am able to connect to the Repository (non-versioned) on my machine and when I tried to copy the same Respoitory to other machine which has Blaze Installed on it, I am receving the errors. Find the errors pasted at the end of the message.

Here is the connection snippet code:

NdFileRepositoryConnection connection = new NdFileRepositoryConnection();

connection.setRepositoryFolder("C:\\CODEBASE\\RULES REPOSITORY\\MYRepository" );

NdRomConnectionManager connectionMgr = null;
            try
            {
                connectionMgr = NdRomFactory.newRepositoryConnectionManager(connection);
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {

} 

{"Cannot find com/blazesoft/template/engine/NdProductInfo.properties"}

at com.blazesoft.repository.file.NdFileRepository.getRepositoryConfig()
   at com.blazesoft.repository.local._NdA..ctor(NdWorkspace A_0, NdRepository A_1)
   at com.blazesoft.repository.local.NdLocalRepository..ctor(NdRepository repository)
   at com.blazesoft.repository.base.NdRepositoryFactory.newWorkspace(NdWorkspaceConnection repConnection)
   at com.blazesoft.template.repository.NdRomFactory.newRepositoryConnectionManager(NdWorkspaceConnection workspaceConnection)
   at USBank.PowerTrack.Services.ApprovalPolicy.DataAccess.Blaze.Provider.BlazeRepositoryProvider.GetRepositoryConnection() in C:\CODEBASE\\Services\Resource Access\Blaze\Provider\BlazeRepositoryProvider.cs:line 170

Failed loading repository configuration from 'C:\CODEBASE\RULES REPOSITORY\MYRepository\com_blazesoft_repository_config.cfg'.

any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Message Edited by Preeti on 03-04-2009 05:15 PM

Outcomes