Avik Chatterjee

Deploying using Java Deployment - Very Urgent!!!

Discussion created by Avik Chatterjee on Feb 25, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 3, 2009 by Andrei Palskoi

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the blaze server and deployment manager into a spring based project. I generated the Java deployment and am using a function entry point. I was able to successfully start up the deployment manager at server start up by using the following modifications to the DManager.class code

@PostConstruct

public void init() throws NdDeploymentManagerException

{

_dManager = NdDeploymentManager.createDeploymentManager("ChewieRMAServer.dmanager");

}

/**

* Stops the deployment manager

*/

@PreDestroy

public void shutdown() throws NdDeploymentManagerException

{

_dManager.shutdown();

}

However when I try to invoke the Rule Service through the Rule Server then I'm getting a class not found exception. The folowing is the extract for the aplication code which is in a Spring service class:

Server server = (Server) Server.createServer(serverConfig);

server.invokerulesetExecuter(ruleset.getRulesetName(), ruleServiceRequest, ruleServiceResponse);

The issue is that the Server class is being loaded with the weblogic default class loader. However when the Server.createServer method is trying to load the server class using a different class loader. On inspecting the dump I found the issue to be with the NdJava2ClassLoaderUtil.class which is getting loaded with sun's classloader. Is there anything I can do on Blaze so that all classes get loaded with the weblogic's class loader

Thanks,
Avik

Message Edited by avik_cha on 02-24-2009 08:00 PM

Outcomes