sam rado

Remote debug timeout - Weblogic + Blaze Advisor

Discussion created by sam rado on Jan 26, 2009

I am trying to remote debug the Blaze rules and I run weblogic 9.1 in my local machine. I have set up all the remote debugging procedures. Also in the Blaze Advisor I have set the session shutdown time as 1000 secs and session response time as 10000 secs.

But when I run the remote debug the session seems to time out in 30 sec. Where do I have to make a change to increase the timout. Do I have to change it in Blaze Advisor or the weblogic server.

The error I recieve is

com.blazesoft.server.deploy.ejb.NdWrappedEJBException: nested exception is: com.blazesoft.util.NdWrappedRuntimeException: Failed invoking service AdverseActionRules for client context ID null.

com.blazesoft.server.base.NdServiceSessionException: Service session Id number 10.

Service 'AdverseActionRules'. Server 'AdverseActionRules' on host 'DTC1C0032FCC6AD'.

com.blazesoft.server.base.NdServiceSessionRuntimeException: Service session Id number 10.

Service 'AdverseActionRules'. Server 'AdverseActionRules' on host 'DTC1C0032FCC6AD'.

com.blazesoft.proxy.rpc.NdRemoteException: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: Transaction timed out after 31 seconds

BEA1-0061BBE1C18045046DAB

com.blazesoft.util.NdWrappedRuntimeException: Failed invoking service AdverseActionRules for client context ID null.

com.blazesoft.server.base.NdServiceSessionException: Service session Id number 10.

com.blazesoft.server.base.NdServiceSessionRuntimeException: Service session Id number 10.

com.blazesoft.proxy.rpc.NdRemoteException: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: Transaction timed out after 31 seconds

BEA1-0061BBE1C18045046DAB</faultReasonText><faultActor></faultActor><faultDetail></faultDetail></WFFault></WFFaultList><info><ruleInfo><version></version><ruleList></ruleList></ruleInfo><reason></reason><activityCode>DE</activityCode></info></getAdverseActionReasonResponse></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Thanks for the help in advance

Message Edited by sam_rado on 01-26-2009 11:46 AM

Outcomes