Rajiv Kalapala

com.blazesoft.engines.rules.java.NdDuplicateExternalJavaClassException

Discussion created by Rajiv Kalapala on Oct 3, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 3, 2013 by Bharat Kumar

Hi All,

New to Blaze here. When I am pre-compiling (

java.exe -mx256m com.blazesoft.server.deploy.tools.NdAdvisorProjectCompiler -deploymentManager "<.dmanager-path>" -server "<.server-path>") I am getting the following error:

Possible cause
com.blazesoft.engines.rules.java.NdDuplicateExternalJavaClassException: Cannot set the name for the mapping of the Java class 'org.xml.sax.ContentHandler' to 'ContentHandler'.
'ContentHandler' is used already for the mapping of the Java class 'java.net.ContentHandler'.

I am using WebSphere JDK:

java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build pwi3260sr10fp1ifix-20120429_01(SR10 FP1+IV20338))
IBM J9 VM (build 2.4, JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Windows XP x86-32 jvmwi3260sr10fp1-20120202_101568 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
J9VM - 20120202_101568
JIT - r9_20111107_21307ifx1
GC - 20120202_AA)
JCL - 20120429_01

One note: I have a custom .jar file in the classpath for Blaze and it has bunch of JAXB objects I am re-using but all of them implement Serializable. I have one suspiscion on the one JAXB object which has a XMLGregorianCalendar object which does NOT implement the Serializable interface. Could this be causing the issue while pre-compiling?

--------------

On the other hand if I don't pre-compile and let the deployment manager do it on the first request, I get this error on the client side:

Error getting Serialized Project Loader
Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: com.blazesoft.template.repository.objects.rules.NdPromSrlVariableContentImpl
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.blazesoft.template.repository.objects.rules.NdPromSrlVariableContentImpl

And the Deployment Manager spits the same above error:

com.blazesoft.engines.rules.java.NdDuplicateExternalJavaClassException: Cannot set the name for the mapping of the Java class 'org.xml.sax.ContentHandler' to 'ContentHandler'.
'ContentHandler' is used already for the mapping of the Java class 'java.net.ContentHandler'.

Please help! Couldn't find anywhere anything related to NdDuplicateExternalJavaClassException

Regards,

RKDNC9

Outcomes