Need to display SRL code on the RMA application. HOW? Need Urgent HELP.
Try looking in the online help under FICO Blaze Advisor -> Developing Rule Maintenance Applications -> Writing free-form SRL code. There is a provider that can help.
WHAT I HAVE DONE:
1. Created a ruleset template > then rule template > then code template.
2. Created an instance of ruleset tempate which is exposed for RMA.
3. RMA users can create rule and correspodent SRL code is generated.But RMA user can't see the SRL code.
4. SRL code can be viewed from Blaze IDE.
WHAT I WANT::
1. Wants to view the created SRL code in the RMA Application.
Please Help me out.
What you describe is perfectly possible and is described in the documentation. Users of the RMA will have the ability to author SRL, and this includes handy features such as highlighting and auto-completion.
Retrieving data ...