We are planning to migrate the existing blaze repository (version 6.5/6.7) to latest version 7.0/7.1 as websphere application server is getting migrated from 7.0 to 8.0/8.5. So please help in getting these points cleared,
1) What would be the impact in getting migrated the existing repository to version 7.0/7.1 ?
2) What are the challenges and changes required to be done?
3) Does blaze advisor 7.0/7.1 compatible with Websphere app server 8.0/8.5 ?
4) Does blaze advisor 7.0/7.1 compatible with JDK 7 ?
5) Does blaze advisor 7.0/7.1 compatible with both 32 and 64 bits operating systems?
6) Any additional things need to be keep in mind and taken care?
Your feedback and suggestions would be appreciated.