Thursday, May 10, 2018 at Pan Pacific Hotel, 2125 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends at 8:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
When: Thursday, May 10 (8:00 am – 1:00 pm PST)
Where: Pan Pacific Hotel, 2125 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
What: FICO Optimization Innovation Day
What’s the latest in optimization? How can I build and deploy advanced analytics solutions faster?
We would like to invite you to the FICO Optimization Innovation Day on Thursday, May 10 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Seattle, WA. Join us for a half-day event where you’ll meet industry leaders and subject matter experts to network and engage in discussions on innovations and best practices in optimization, and reviews on current solutions in the market.
Some highlights of the event include:
- Insights and best practices from leading organizations
- Demos on deploying optimization models and applications faster
- Techniques for combining machine learning with optimization, from legacy statistics software to TensorFlow
- Discussion on integrating visualization and scenario analysis
- Comparison of current solutions in the market
Breakfast and lunch will be included, and there is no cost to attend.
Please contact Kerry Liszka at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Pan Pacific Hotel, 2125 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98121