Monday, March 5, 2018 at Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center
Starts at 5:00 PM · Ends on Mar 8, 2018 at 5:30 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
To survive and thrive in the digital era, now is the time to drive data and analytics into the core of your business and scale outward to every employee, customer, supplier and partner.
At Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018, we’ll help you create the future — a future based on data you can trust, analytics you can rely on, and the insight needed to make game-changing business decisions.
Join us for thought-leading sessions on how to:
• Make analytics and insight part of the DNA for every employee, action, business process and decision
• Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy and governance
• Build and execute a world-class data and analytics strategy
• Modernize your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation
• Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organizational structure
• Accelerate the adoption of new roles (such as chief data officer), skills, ways of working and data-driven thinking
• Exploit diverse datasets, teams and thinking to innovate business models
• Drive innovation through leading technologies — AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, IoT and digital twins
It’s time for data and analytics leaders to become the epicenter of business value.
Visit FICO at booth 302 in the Advanced Analytic Marketplace and make sure you attend our session:
Creating Business Value with Prescriptive Analytics, AI & Optimization
Presenter- Horia Tipi, Global Optimization Practice Lead, FICO
Room- Texas 4
In a volatile business environment of fast-moving competitors, assembling ML and prescriptive solutions at the speed of thought is key to your company gaining an ever-compounding advantage. This session will review established practices, dissect techniques and pitfalls, and showcase the benefits of rapidly and iteratively applying analytics. Join Horia Tipi, FICO’s Global Optimization Practice Leader, as he details the key elements of successfully utilizing Machine Learning and Prescriptive Analytics for business operations and use cases.
Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center