Monday, March 5, 2018 at Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center
Starts at 8:00 AM · Ends on Mar 8, 2018 at 5:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
To survive and thrive in the digital era, now is the time to drive data and analytics into the core of your business and scale outward to every employee, customer, supplier and partner.
At Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018, we’ll help you create the future — a future based on data you can trust, analytics you can rely on, and the insight needed to make game-changing business decisions.
Join us for thought-leading sessions on how to:
- Make analytics and insight part of the DNA for every employee, action, business process and decision
- Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy and governance
- Build and execute a world-class data and analytics strategy
- Modernize your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation
- Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organizational structure
- Accelerate the adoption of new roles (such as chief data officer), skills, ways of working and data-driven thinking
- Exploit diverse datasets, teams and thinking to innovate business models
- Drive innovation through leading technologies — AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, IoT and digital twins
- It’s time for data and analytics leaders to become the epicenter of business value.
While at Gartner Data and Analytics visit the FICO Booth, #302, in the Marketplace and attend our session:
- “Finding Value at the Business Ops-AI-ML- Prescriptive Analytics Nexus”
- Presented by: Horia Tipi, Global Optimization Practice Leader, FICO
- Wednesday, March 7th 10:45 am – 11:30 am
- Texas 4
Horia leads FICO's Global Optimization Software and Solutions practice. His team combines algorithmic expertise, ML and AI orchestration, and business user enablement to deliver industry-leading benefits to customers, and ensure that FICO Optimization amplifies his clients’ ROI in data-driven decision making. Horia has created and delivered prescriptive analytics solutions for 19 years, resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars of economic benefit. Throughout his career, Horia has held roles in algorithm development, software engineering, consulting, solution architecture, sales, product innovation, and executive management spanning various industries. Horia previously held a principal role in the startup Dash Optimization, acquired by FICO
Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center