Saturday, March 12, 2016 at FICO Corporate Headquarters
Starts at 5:00 PM · Ends at 6:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
Delivery Type: Instructor-led
Duration: 4 Days
Price: $3400 USD per person
Audience: Rule writers and developers responsible for creating and maintaining rule projects in the Builder IDE.
Required Skills: Some Java programming background and familiarity with object oriented concepts is a must.
For more information or to register for this class please contact us.
This class provides students with a solid foundation for developing their first Blaze Advisor™ system enabled application. Included within this class are sections devoted to rule writing, rule authoring, and rule deployment. Students will write rules within the Integrated Development Environment, create easy-to-use templates that allow non-technical business users to create new, or modify existing rules. And finally, the students will have an introductory lesson on deploying the rule project as a rule service.
- Blaze Advisor overview
- Business rule repository and repository best practices
- Business object model
- Rule Flow
- Rules and Rulesets
- Introduction to rule writing
- Advanced rule writing 1 – quantified conditions
- Advanced rule writing 11 – patterns
- Best practices
- BrUnit Test
- Decision metaphors
- Decision table
- Decision tree
- Score model
- Rule engine modes
- Debugging and performance tracking
- Introduction to rule maintenance application
- Management properties and queries and filters
- Introduction to Lifecycle Management
- XML and JDBC business object models
- Introduction to Advisor rule service deployment
- PMML Import
FICO Corporate Headquarters