Xpress Update 8.4.8 is now available on Box.com for Windows, Linux and Mac, from
This is the latest update for the Xpress 8.4 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.4 and requires a valid Xpress 8.4 license.
Xpress Optimizer 32.01.11:
* Fixed an issue that caused local search heuristics to be run too early in opportunistic mode.
* MIPSTATUS will be set to XPRS_MIP_UNBOUNDED for an unbounded problem, even when feasible integer solutions have been found.
* Fixed an issue in XPRSchgmqobj when applied to a scaled problem.
* Fixed an internal consistency error that could be triggered when running parallel heuristics during the tree search.
* Fixed some leaks in the dot product implementation of the Python interface.
* Fixed an issue in the Python interface when reading multiple times a problem from a file.
Xpress Nonlinear 32.01.11:
* Improved automatic step bound size recovery for infeasible iterations.
* Fixed an issue related to solving linear problems in the presence of a DRCOLTOL callback.
* XSLP_MIPALGORIHTM bit 1 (resolve final SLP to convergence) now works for pure MIP problems as well.