Xpress Update 8.2.12 is now available on Box.com for Windows, Linux and Mac, from
This is the latest update for the Xpress 8.2 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.2 and requires a valid Xpress 8.3 license.
- Fixed an issue where creating ~8500 cones would trigger a crash in the Python interface.
- Fixed issues where simplex solvers may wrongly declare numerical hard problems infeasible.
- Ensure that all constraints without variables can be added with the Python interface.
- Fixed a numerical issue with rounding heuristics for MIPs with SOS constraints that could result in a solve hanging.
- Fixed a termination issue with a local search heuristic that could result in an "internal error" message.
- Fixed a performance issue with diving heuristics that in some rare cases could trigger an unnecessarily long reoptimization solve.
- Improved barrier fallback strategy for numerically unstable solves