Estimators show the number of customers in each branch of a specified strategy and the behavior score good-bad odds associated with the records estimated to each branch. TRIAD processes a user-defined sample of records saved from the production linkage data file for each Estimator, generating realistic assessment of the performance and profitability for a strategy.
- Always run an Estimator prior to implementing a new or modified strategy.
- Use the Estimator to identify nodes of a strategy that are under- or over-utilized.
- Navigate to the Estimator through the Analysis tab of the navigation bar, this tab also contains links to Audit, Portfolio Performance Reports and Datamart pages.
- Generate Estimator reports at any time using records stored in the TRIAD Datamart.
- Users can specify the percentage of a SPID (Strategic Portfolio ID) to be retained for Estimator input data. By default TRIAD retains 100% of records; consider reducing the percentage for large SPIDs to shorten estimator processing time. Note that there is a distinct percentage allocation for the Authorizations decision area, all other decision areas use the assigned Estimator Sample percent.