Xpress patch 8.2.3 is now available on Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and Mac 64 from
Xpress-Optimizer 31.01.05 release notes:
* Fixed an issue with MIPs that could result in memory corruption.
* Fixed an issue with excessive memory usage during presolve probing.
* Reduced the memory requirement for MIPs where the root problem has been re-presolved.
* Fixed a problem related to the use of a recursive sorting method that could cause a crash.
* Fixed a bug in the representation of quadratic expressions in the Python interface.
* Fixed an issue with a missing method in the Python interface.
* Fixed an issue with the product of expressions in the Python interface.
* Fixed an issue in error reporting with the Python interface.
Xpress-Nonlinear 31.01.05 release notes:
* Fixed an issue that might prevent SLP from handling formulae within bound tightening.
* Fixed a problem that prevents from finding a better initial point.
* Fixed a problem in the MPS writer for columns that only appear in convex quadratic rows.
* Added logging support for the XSLP_DELTA_X mechanism.
This is the latest Xpress update for the Xpress 8.2 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.2 and requires a valid Xpress 8.2 license.