AC overview

Document created by Makenna.Brei Advocate on Apr 27, 2017Last modified by Makenna.Brei Advocate on Nov 16, 2017
Version 72Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Connect with like-minded individuals, share content and strategy, ask questions, and engage with a passionate user base dedicated to making better decisions through the use of advanced analytics.

Featured Analytics Blogs

(VIDEO) Using Decision Tree Pro to Sell More Sandwiches

By suehubbard on November 15, 2017

How can you use analytics to sell more sandwiches? I'll walk you through this use case where an independent convenience store owner recently decided to expand her lunch business by adding a deli counter, which provides customers with made-to-order sandwiches...

Creating a Score for Employee Attrition

By lshahbazian@fico.com on October 17,2017

So far, I made sure the data was clean and representative, and then binned the data to investigate how each variable relates to my target of attrition. With a ranked list of each variable’s information value in tow (see below), I moved on to create a visual representation of the attrition likelihood...

Avoid Drowning in Your Data Lake
By benjaminbaer@fico.com on August 21, 2017

In the age of Hadoop and the Big Data hype, millions (or billions) of dollars are being spent to create the biggest data repositories – collections of unstructured data files stored horizontally across server farms...

Attachments

Outcomes