Xpress patch 8.1.3 is now available on Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and 32 and Mac 64, from
Xpress-Optimizer 30.01.07 release notes:
- Fixed an issue in the barrier that could result in degraded performance after warmstart.
- Fixed a bug in the construction of linear and quadratic expressions in Python.
- Added missing checks against time limit to the local search heuristics.
- Fixed an issue in the connected component presolver for problems with very large objective values that in rare cases could result in the problem being declared infeasible.
- Updated the Ampl-Xpress driver.
Xpress-Nonlinear 30.01.07 release notes:
- Fixed an incorrect bound reduction in constraints with nonlinear and quadratic parts with at least one off-diagonal term.
This is the latest Xpress update for the Xpress 8.1 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.1 and requires a valid Xpress 8.1 license.