Xpress update 8.0.9 is now available on Box.com for Windows, Linux and Mac from
Xpress-Optimizer 29.01.15 release notes:
* Fixed an issue in the Python interface that might erroneously change the problem type when using an API function.
* Fixed an issue in the Python interface that affects the way other modules compare NumPy vectors.
* Fixed an issue in the Python interface whereby passing generators as arguments of API function might yield an incorrect result.
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface where the Dot product over arrays of many dimensions might return an incorrect result.
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface where indices of constraints or values of their slacks might be returned incorrect.
* Fixed issue in connected component presolver w.r.t. sub-optimal solutions
* Fixed an issue with setting controls from the preintsol/intsol callbacks for MIP solutions found by parallel heuristics.
* Prevent a deadlock in the Optimizer's branch-and-bound if a user callback were to erroneously run a solve operation.
Xpress-Nonlinear 29.01.15 release notes:
* Fixed in issue in which modifications made to the problem in callbacks during the root solve may not have carried over to the MIP search.
This is the latest Xpress update for the Xpress 8.0 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.0 and requires a valid Xpress 8.0 license.