Xpress patch 8.0.7 is now available on FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and Mac 64 from
Xpress-Optimizer 29.01.13 release notes:
* New control MIPRAMPUP to control the ramp-up phase of a parallel MIP solve. It currently takes two values:
0 - Disable the ramp-up phase and use all cores available from the start
1 - Wait for the first dives to finish before maximizing core utilization. [Default]
By keeping some cores idle during the first dives, there will be less contention for memory bandwidth, thereby allowing them to reach better solutions faster.
* Fixed an issue with presolve eliminations that may result in an incorrectly presolved problem.
* Fixed an issue with the disconnected component presolver that could result in an inconsistent internal bound state.
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface that may lead to undefined behavior when using the API function addmipsol().
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface that would prevent getindicators() from working with correct row indices and Python constraint objects.
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface that prevented any output log from being printed in Windows.
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface where an incorrect declaration of an SOS might trigger undefined behavior.
* Fixed an issue with the Python interface that might make the program crash when using incorrectly constructed NumPy arrays.
* Fixed an issue with iisstatus() in the Python interface that might make the program crash when omitting one or more arguments.
Xpress-Nonlinear 29.01.13 release notes:
* Fixed a convergence issue for problems converging with active penalties
This is the latest Xpress update for the Xpress 8.0 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.0 and requires a valid Xpress 8.0 license.