Xpress patch 8.0.5 is now available on FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and Mac 64 from
Xpress-Optimizer 29.01.11 release notes:
* Fixed an issue in the Python interface that might cause a memory leak.
* Fixed an issue in the Python interface that might cause a crash when reading an equality or inequality between vectors, especially if not expressions.
* Fixed a performance issue in presolve for problems with a very large number of independent components.
* Fixed an issue in presolving quadratic/conic constraints that might have caused an infinite loop or return an incorrect solution.
* XPRSstrongbranch now interprets the case when both bounds are changed as if restricting a bound.
* User loaded MIP solutions are now retained if new columns are added to the problem.
* Repairinfeas can now accept user provided MIP solutions.
* Modified presolve to avoid a rare case that could lead to excessive presolve times.
* Improved the performance of XPRSdelcols when deleting integer columns and of XPRSchgcoltype when changing integer columns into continuous.
Xpress-Nonlinear 29.01.11 release notes:
No changes since version 29.01.10.
This is the latest Xpress update for the Xpress 8.0 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.0 and requires a valid Xpress 8.0 license.