Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch 28.01.15 for Xpress 7.9 is now available on FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and 32 and Mac 64 from
Xpress-Optimizer release notes:
* Fixed an incorrect behavior of XPRSgetcols, XPRSgetcols64, XPRSgetrows, and XPRSgetrows64 that return wrong mstart if the requested number of nonzeroes is smaller than the number of coefficients in the requested columns/rows.
* Fixed an incorrect return status in functions that return solution-related information.
* Fixed an incorrect sign change in quadratic constraints with equality sign.
* Fixed an issue where primal simplex may perturb too frequent when it is stalling.
* Fixed an issue related to using scramble names with large instances.
* Fixed an issue where an integer variable used in quadratic terms was erroneously converted to a binary variable.
* Fixed an issue with node-to-node dual reductions for MIPs with indicator constraints that could cause optimal valid solutions to be dropped.
* Fixed a rare issue related to solving a system of linear equations.
* Relaxed the tolerances when rounding implied integer variables in the presence of small numerical issues, which could otherwise result in acceptable MIP solutions being cut off.
Xpress-Nonlinear release notes:
<No changes since 28.01.13>
This is the latest Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch for the Xpress 7.9 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 7.9 and requires a valid Xpress 7.9 license.