Becoming a FICO Community Member
Joining the FICO Community allows you to participate in discussions and connect with our members. You may also need to join the community to access private communities.
Become a member of the FICO Community by clicking the Sign Up link on the navigation menu.
Complete the sign up form which will grant you access to the FICO Analytic Cloud platform, including the community.
Check your email. You will receive an activation email from email@example.com. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder if you do not see this email.
- Click on the link to activate your account. The link will take you to the FICO Analytic Cloud website. From there:
- Click the Log In button on the upper right. This will log you into the platform for the first time. Be sure to use the email and password entered on the sign up form.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Community link in the upper right hand menu.
- You will be asked to verify your profile information.
Please note: Your FirstName.LastInitial will initially be in the username field. If you would like to change it, go ahead and enter the username of your choice. If that username is already in use, you will be prompted to choose another one.
- Click Log In at the bottom of which will activate your community account.
You will only need to follow these steps once, you can login directly into the community going forward.
If you have any questions or comments, please post them in Community Help.