Joining the FICO Community allows you to participate in discussions and connect with our members. You may also need to join the community to access private communities.
- Create an Account here: Sign up – FICO Analytic Cloud
- Confirm the account by email
- Sign in here: https://community.fico.com/
Step by Step Instructions:
Make an account here: https://www.ficoanalyticcloud.com/sign-up
- Complete the sign-up form. This will grant you access to the FICO Analytic Cloud platform, including the community, but you’re not done yet.
- Check your email. You will receive an activation email from email@example.com.
- Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder if you do not see this email.
- Click on the link to activate your account. The link will take you to the FICO Analytic Cloud website.
- On ficoanalyticcloud.com, click the Log In button in the upper right and enter your credentials to log into the platform.
- Be sure to use the email and password entered on the sign-up form.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Community link in the upper right hand menu.
- You will be asked to verify your profile information.
- Please note: Your FirstName.LastInitial will initially be in the username field. You may change this when you first create your account.
- Click Log In at the bottom of the page. This will activate your community account.
You will only need to follow these steps once, after that you can login directly from the community going forward. If you have any questions about this process please post them in Community Help.