- Choose a content type based on your collaborative goals, explore content options here.
- Click Actions in the top left corner of the page, the select the type of content you'd like to create
Private and Public Content
- By default, content you create is public in the community and searchable. The power of the community is that everyone can benefit from shared content.
- In some cases, you may want to limit who sees content and who can collaborate on it with you.
- For more information about private discussions, see Getting more out of discussions and questions.
- Or, you can choose to publish your content in a private social group that limits content to approved members.
- For more information, you might want to read the help topics starting with Public and Private Communication.
Monitoring Your Content
- You'll automatically follow all content that you create, so you'll receive an update in your Inbox