Welcome to the FICO Fraud Alert Network, a secure community focused on the detection and prevention of illicit debit card activity. Membership is open to current employees of financial institutions as well as law enforcement professionals.
Membership is complimentary to individuals that qualify for participation. Please allow up to two business days for new membership requests to be verified and approved. Once reviewed you will receive an email notification of your membership request.
Returning Fraud Alert Network Members - click here
*You must be logged in to the Community
New members – please review the details below in order to expedite your membership request.
If you are new to the Fraud Alert Network, there is a 2-step registration process; register as member of the FICO Community and then request access to the Fraud Alert Network.
To register as a member of the FICO Community:
1. Click on the Sign Up button at the top of this page and fill out the Registration form
2. You will receive an activation email from email@example.com - follow the instructions in the email to activate your account
3. Once your account is activated, login to www.ficoanalyticcloud.com
4. Click the Community link and confirm your profile information
5. From the Communities Drop Down Menu, choose Fraud Alert Network
6. Click here to request membership
Please allow up to two business days for new membership requests to be verified and approved. Once reviewed you will receive an email notification of your membership request.
If you have any questions, please contact us at FANModerator@fico.com