Xpress-Mosel, Optimizer and NLP update-01 for Xpress 8.0 is now available on the FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and 32 and Mac from
Xpress-Optimizer 29.01.08 release notes:
* Fixed an issue where primal simplex may perturb too frequently when it is stalling.
* Fixed an issue with logging when setting MIPLOG=2.
* Fixed an issue that caused the amount of presolve probing to depend on the output level.
* Extended XPRSstrongbranch to allow the relaxation of bounds.
Xpress-Nonlinear 29.01.08 release notes:
* Fixed an interfacing issue in the XSLP.NET API.
Xpress-Mosel 4.0.1 release notes:
* Bugs fixed:
+ Runtime Library
- a potential memory corruption has been fixed in the 'findident' function
when it is used by an NI routine during a debugging session
- the 'null:' IO driver no longer enforces binary mode (this was causing
issues with XML output)
This is the latest Xpress update for the Xpress 8.0 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 8.0 and requires a valid Xpress 8.0 license.