Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch 28.01.14 for Xpress 7.9 is now available on the FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and 32 and Mac 64 from
Xpress-Optimizer release notes:
* Enhanced the anti-cycling procedure in the primal simplex algorithm.
* Fixed a minor issue where the optimizer may overestimate the NAMELENGTH attribute.
* Fixed an issue that could incorrectly cause a MIP to be declared infeasble during the root node processing.
* Fixed an issue with MIP presolving that could result in an invalid solution being returned.
* Fixed a problem related to calling XPRSgetiisdata before calling XPRSiisfirst or XPRSiisall.
* Fixed a presolve performance issue with eliminations for problems with large rows.
Xpress-Nonlinear release notes:
<No changes since 28.01.13>
This is the latest Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch for the Xpress 7.9 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 7.9 and requires a valid Xpress 7.9 license.