Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch 28.01.13 for Xpress 7.9 is now available on the FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and 32 and the Sun AMD from
Xpress-Optimizer release notes:
* Fixed an issue where restricting bounds within a callback function might cause a crash.
* Fixed an issue where incorrect bounds were set before a call to the barrier solver.
* Fixed an issue in the dual crossover when encountering singular basis.
* Fixed a compiler related barrier issue on the Solaris Amd platform.
* Fixed an issue where parallel dual simplex method may wrongly declare a numerical unstable problem as unfinished.
* Fixed an issue where a rotated second order cone may be taken with wrong variable signs.
* Fixed an issue with XPRSpresolverow that could result in the right-hand side for a presolved row being returned undefined.
* Fixed an issue with presolving of ranged rows for MIPs that could result in violated solutions being returned.
Xpress-Nonlinear release notes:
* Fixed a problem related to numerical derivatives over fixed variables when presolve is disabled.
This is the latest Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch for the Xpress 7.9 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 7.9 and requires a valid Xpress 7.9 license.