Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch 28.01.11 for Xpress 7.9 is now available on the FTP and Box for Windows 64 and 32, Linux 64 and 32 from
Xpress-Optimizer release notes:
* Fixed an issue in the mixed integer solver that may cause a crash if cones contain integer variables and a continuous one.
* Fixed an edge case in dense LU factors.
* Fixed a problem related to detecting symmetric mirror rows with internal symmetries.
* Fixed an issue related to the MIP solution refiner that could have caused the MIP search to stop unexpectedly.
* Updated the amplxpress version to driver(20150819), ASL(20151209).
* Fixed an issue where a super optimal solution was created after a restart.
Xpress-Nonlinear release notes:
* No changes since 28.01.10
This is the latest Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch for the Xpress 7.9 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of FICO Xpress 7.9 and requires a valid Xpress 7.9 license.