The Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch 28.01.10 for Xpress 7.9 is now available for Linux and Windows from here.
Xpress-Optimizer release notes:
* Fixed an issue in the dual simplex method where using a non-default dual strategy could lead to cycling.
* Fixed an issue that could cause poor mixed integer Gomory cutting performance for very large problems.
* New control FORCEPARALLELDUAL. When set to one it forces the single thread dual simplex to execute the parallel dual simplex algorithm.
* New barrier control option on XPRS_CHOLESKYALG to allow for the use of asymmetric correctors for LPs.
Xpress-SLP release notes:
* Improved efficiency when working with an excessive number of small quadratic expressions.
This is the latest Xpress-Optimizer and Xpress-SLP patch for the Xpress 7.9 release branch. Please note that it must be installed over a prior installation of Xpress 7.9 and requires a valid Xpress 7.9 license.