Building on the introductory Guide for evaluators this document provides a framework for
evaluating advanced optimization tasks with FICOTM Xpress. In particular, this guide shows you
1. Parameterize and tune optimization algorithms.
2. Interact with the solvers through callback functions.
3. Obtain multiple solutions.
4. Analyze and handle infeasibility.
5. Exchange data in memory.
6. Work on a distributed architecture.
7. Control the remote execution of Mosel models without any local Xpress installation.
All examples in this guide are provided as Xpress-Mosel models (Evaluation Scenario 1). Where
applicable, we also explain how to perform the same tasks with Xpress-BCL (Evaluation Scenario