How to Configure Notifications:
To view or change your preferences:
- Click on the dropdown next to your avatar, usually found in the top right corner of the community.
- Select Preferences from the PERSONAL settings menu.
- Choose whether to receive email notifications about people, places, and content you interact with or are following by clicking the On or Off radio buttons.
- Choose how you would like to view discussions and comments on all content from the drop-down menus.
- Threaded means that new comments are posted directly beneath the comment you are posting about.
- Flat lists the comments in chronological order, with the most recent comment at the bottom.
- Options in the Language, Locale, and Time Zone drop down menus are likely preset for your community. Choose a different option from the drop-down menus to change those preferences.
- If you assign tags to your content frequently, click the Quick Tagging Mode check box to keep the Add/Update Tags field open by default.
- Click the Save button to return to your profile page.