The objective of this Forum is for our payer colleagues to share thoughts, schemes, information and trends among all of the community members that would help everyone. Our only request is that you not provide PHI or Provider information within this community. We invite you to add your experiences in order to make this community rich with content. Thank you for your time and contributions.
Returning HPI Forum Members - click here to post or view discussions
New members – please review the details below in order to expedite your membership request.
If you are new to the Healthcare Payment Integrity Forum, there is a 2-step registration process; register as member of the FICO Community and then obtain access to Healthcare Payment Integrity Forum.
To register as a member of the FICO Community:
1. Click on the Sign Up button at the top of this page and fill out the Registration form
2. You will receive an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org - follow the instructions in the email to activate your account
3. Once your account is activated, login to www.ficoanalyticcloud.com
4. Click the Community link and confirm your profile information
5. Navigate to the Healthcare Payment Integrity Forum
6. Click here to request membership
Please allow up to two business days for new membership requests to be verified and approved. Once reviewed you will receive an email notification of your membership request.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com