The FICO® Score Support website includes information on the features, development, validation, and implementation of the FICO® Score. This website, designed for FICO® Score clients in the US and Canada, is a repository of helpful reference material to aid in the appropriate use of the FICO® Score and to assist in addressing questions from examiners.
Accessing the Website
Simply . You will be required to log into the FICO Community if you have not already done so.
Please review the details below to expedite your membership request.
If you are new to accessing the FICO® Score Support website, there is a 2-step process: register as a member of the FICO Community and then request access to the FICO® Score Support website.
- Register as a member of the FICO Community:
- Click on the Sign Up button at the top of this page and fill out the Registration form
- You will receive an activation email from email@example.com - follow the instructions in the email to activate your account. Don’t forget to check your junk mail folder if you do not receive this email. You have 6 days to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, login to www.ficoanalyticcloud.com
- Click the Community link and confirm your profile information.
- Request access to FICO® Score Support website
- Request Membership - click here
- Send an email to ScoreSupport@fico.com if you have any questions.
- Please allow up to two business days for new membership requests to be verified and approved. Once reviewed you will receive an email notification of your membership request.