FICO® Decision Optimizer is a FICO Xpress Solution.
- It is an example of a Framework Solution that is fully configurable through its user interface - the underlying optimization model is fixed.
- It enables business analysts to develop, assess and improve the decisions that drive customer interactions and business results, focus on Decision Tree based strategies.
- Its advanced decision impact modeling, simulation and optimization techniques allows you to discover better decision strategies that balance trade-offs between cost, risk and reward, while also factoring in economic and market conditions.
- FICO Decision Optimizer is available as both On-Premises and FICO Analytic Cloud deployments
The Decision Optimizer v7.3 release brings new functionality to Business Analyst users including:
- New standard reports
- Penetration Table report - uses heat chart color coding to help the user identify segments where actions are more or less targeted in each scenario run.
- Configuration report - provides the user with an overview of all configurations used in the selected scenarios, helping to confirm that the scenario results are a like-for-like comparison.
- Action averages report - This DO6 report content has been added to the DO7 Outcome Report which now includes a metric for the average value of each action included in the scenario.
- Enhancements to reporting and segmentation
- Segments based on actions and treatments - Users can now use action values and treatment ID to support various segmentation schemes for use in reporting.
- Population grouping within reports - Users can now use Tableau functionality to group actions or treatments in the tables in the Swap Set reports and the values will be correct.
- Enhancements to scenarios
- Selection of treatments at the scenario level - This new view allows the user to select which treatments should be included in each scenario, to assess the impact of different selections.
- Range constraints on exploratory optimization scenarios - This new option allows users to optimize across a range of possible constraint limits.
- User experience enhancements - this release implements some improvements in tables and table editing.
Get your hands on the software today with a free trial.