FICO® Decision Optimizer is a FICO Xpress Solution.
- It is an example of a Framework Solution that is fully configurable through its user interface - the underlying optimization model is fixed.
- It enables business analysts to develop, assess and improve the decisions that drive customer interactions and business results, focus on Decision Tree based strategies.
- Its advanced decision impact modeling, simulation and optimization techniques allows you to discover better decision strategies that balance trade-offs between cost, risk and reward, while also factoring in economic and market conditions.
- FICO Decision Optimizer is available as both On-Premises and FICO Analytic Cloud deployments
The Decision Optimizer v7.2 release brings new functionality to Business Analyst users including:
- Time Series Equation component support - functionality that allows users to create equations that undertake a series of calculations, such as a Time Series calculation for example, to calculate deprecation of an asset over a number of years or collections action over a number of days. In addition to bringing back this functionality from DO v6.3, the support in 7.2 also adds the ability to identify outputs created during the series calculation as temporary. This allows users to remove data created during the different series steps, which helps to reduce clutter and improve performance
- Tree Aware Optimization Treatment Constraints - this fully replicates the v6.3 functionality, but also provides a simpler, more visual user interface for setting criteria. Tree aware optimization allows users to define both eligibility criteria and consistency criteria. Eligibility criteria allows users to define which end nodes of a tree qualify for which treatments. Consistency criteria allows users to define which treatments can be assigned to each end node based on the rank ordering set on a decision tree variable or variables. This functionality will help users get to a final refined Decision Tree Strategy more quickly, potentially saving days during a project.
- Project and Scenario Package Importation and Export - this new capability will significantly help users export and import whole DO7 projects for sharing, review, etc. A Project Export / Import will now support all the core details of the Decision Impact Model, Scenarios and Results. It will make the moving and upgrading of DO7 projects much more efficient.
As well as numerous usability enhancements and defect fixes.