New in Release 4.4.0
- The new Tableau Global Filters feature remembers and automatically re-applies filter options across designated Tableau views.
- The new Partial Mirroring feature provides fine control over how mirror tables are populated for reporting purposes to deliver a more responsive experience.
- Large mirror tables are by default populated on demand when a user navigates to a dependent Tableau view.
- A project developer can now precisely control which mirror tables are populated post-execution and on demand when a Tableau view is opened, should the default behaviour need tuning.
- For more details refer to the Developer Guide
- Optimization Service support for Mosel xssh protocol provides a secure connection between Optimization Modeler Server and an Optimization Service.
- Compatibility with Tableau in Automatic Logon mode
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported
Fixed in Release 4.4.0
- Web client
- Fixed an issue where high network latency could cause two copies of a cloned scenario to be shown in the Scenario Explorer.
The release also includes all fixes from the 4.3.1 release
- Web client
- Fixed an issue where Tableau Health Checked displayed an error when single sign-on was enabled in Tableau.
- Fixed a XSS issue on the HTTP 401 error code page.
- Analyst client
- Fixed an issue where numbers were not being edited at their full precision in the VSG table.
- Fixed an error, "Cannot fetch scenario data", when opening web views.
- Fixed error messages that occasionally appeared when closing a view.
- Fixed an issue where mirroring after job execution would fail if it took longer than 15 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where mirroring at the same time as executing a scenario could the scenario execution to fail.
- Job execution
- Fixed a deadlock that could occur while processing the job queue on server startup.
- Fixed an issue where jobs could get stuck in Queued state after cancelling a job then restarting the server.
- Fixed an issue where jobs could get stuck in Connecting state.
- Jobs are no longer repeatedly retried if an error occurs during execution.
Optimization Modeler works alongside Xpress 7.9. It is available from http://clientarea.xpress.fico.com/.