The FICO Xpress Optimization team is thrilled to showcase our latest innovations at FICO World from April 16th
– 19th at the Fountainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. Whether you are a business user or a technical user, we have sessions for you!
- Title: How Two Innovators are Transforming Business with Optimization
- Date and Time: Tuesday, April 17th, 1:30 - 2:30 pm
- Description: Attend this fascinating session to learn how two FICO Decision Award winners, Harry-Brot and WindFarm Designs, are solving incredibly complex challenges with mathematical optimization - while liberating business users from spreadsheets and accelerating the pathway to smarter decisions. In this session, you'll learn how Harry-Brot was able to optimally assign products to different product lines based on various logistical and cost parameters while empowering business teams to dynamically adjust and fine-tune production processes. And WindFarm designs, a true innovator in wind energy, is using optimization to solve a centuries-old problem of optimally placing wind turbines in the right locations to maximize performance against various constraints.
- Title: How Optimized Pricing Puts National Australia Bank at the Top of the Lending Game
- Date and Time: Tuesday, April 17th, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Description: National Australia Bank has been on a transformative journey to uplift the capability to optimize their home lending portfolio. The latest step in this journey has been to incorporate an advanced pricing platform based on FICO’s optimization solutions in the cloud, which has enabled them to carefully balance volume and margin objectives under an increasingly restrictive regulatory environment. In this session, learn how they have empowered business users to harness the complexity of advanced analytics and optimization as part of their pricing processes.
- Title: Optimization Everywhere: How Southwest Keeps Expanding Their Edge
- Date and Time: Wednesday, April 18th, 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Description: How does one of the world's most consistently profitable airlines keep one step ahead? With optimization, of course. Over the past 15 years, they've applied optimization across the board, from crew scheduling and fuel tankering to assigned gates and disruption recovery. In this session, you'll learn about some amazing new analytic innovations they're deploying to help ensure they keep expanding their edge. *FICO Decisions Awards winner
- Title: How Amazon Upped the Ante for Analytic Excellence
- Date and Time: Wednesday, April 18th, 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Description: Amazon bills itself as Earth's most customer-centric company. Behind the scenes, they accomplished this by building out their analytic enterprise with open systems and FICO optimization. Still, the race to roll out new business applications drove Amazon to adopt a powerful FICO tool for analytic deployments. Join Amazon's Tim Jacobs to hear how the company has standardized on the Insight platform, and how it allows them to consistently expand their edge while remaining focused on open, secure technologies.
- Title: Journey to Optimization Everywhere: Learnings in Collections from Shop Direct
- Date and Time: Thursday, April 19th, 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Description: While rules and scoring are essential to improving debt collection and rehabilitation, online retailer Shop Direct decided to "take it to the next level" to increase collections while reducing expenditures. They turned to sophisticated but easy-to-use decision optimization to supercharge champion/challenger testing and empower business users to apply statistical science to balance multiple constraints and ultimately boost results. *FICO Decisions Awards Winner
- Title: Improving Decisions with Optimization
- Date and Time: Wednesday, April 18th, 11:00 - 12:00 pm
- Description: The power of decisioning technologies has never been greater. The combination of decisioning and optimization can deliver a highly adaptive, automated, real time customer engagement and treatment engine that can yield significant benefits beyond decisioning or optimization alone. Discover how you can merge and meld these two technologies into powerful optimized strategy deployment solutions!
- Title: FICO Xpress Optimization – What You Need to Know
- Date and Time: Wednesday, April 18th, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Description: FICO Xpress Optimization is the most advanced toolset for building optimization solutions, and supports a wide range of users, including operations researchers and data scientists, web application developers, business analysts, managers and even executives. Xpress has industry-leading solver technologies and modelling languages, APIs, integration with a wide range of data and languages, integrated development environments and rapid application development. Learn how FICO's optimization solutions, including the newest release of Decision Optimizer, can help you deliver better decisions, better strategies and better results.
- Title: Analytic Fusion: When Machine Learning Meets Optimization
- Date and Time: Thursday, April 19th, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Description: Two of the hottest trends in analytics, decision optimization and machine learning, are increasingly intersecting — but when is one the right choice, and how do you best use them in combination? This session will cover when optimization techniques originating from operations research are the better solution and when it is beneficial to apply machine learning. This session will also describe how complex, high-value business problems can be solved more effectively by combining the techniques, rather than just using one.
- Title: Assess and Improve Decisions with FICO Decision Optimizer
- Date and Time: Tuesday, April 17th, 4:40 pm AND Thursday April 19th, 12:10 pm
- Description: FICO® Decision Optimizer enables business analysts to discover optimized decision strategies that balance trade-offs between cost, risk and reward, while also factoring in economic and market conditions. Its advanced decision impact modeling, simulation and optimization capabilities allow users to assess and improve the decisions that drive customer interactions and business results. Learn how Decision Optimizer can help you today!
- Title: Learn about the power of Optimization with FICO Xpress Insight
- Date and Time: Wednesday, April 18th, 4:10 pm
- Description: Xpress Insight enables businesses to rapidly deploy optimization models as powerful applications. It allows users to interact with models in business terms and runs all FICO Xpress Optimization Solutions, including Decision Optimizer. Learn about this powerful tool and see how easy it is to empower the citizen data scientists in your organization!
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Follow us on Twitter @FICOXpress