Hello again, Blaze users! If you ever stop and wonder what others are doing with decision rules, you’re not alone. FICO World 2018, our bi-annual conference that brings together FICO decision management customers and experts from across the globe, always features customers who have adopted Blaze Advisor as a critical part of their business decision engines.
With that in mind, and the conference just around the corner (sign up if you’re interested!), here is a preview of a couple of FICO clients who will be sharing their stories.
- Fast facts: Retail Bank in South Africa: Realigned their business (2016) with a renewed focus on transparency, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness
- Mission: Revise and re-engineer the entire credit lifecycle
- Decision Rules Focus: Implement standards-based decision modeling, decision implementation best practice, streamlined credit decisions and business logic
- Business Impact: 30% faster to implement new strategies leading to 20 releases in 8 months after go-live; 25% cost reduction due to rapid implementation and reduced testing times
Worldpay (formerly Vantiv)
- Fast facts: Global leader in payments processing; the recent merger between Vantiv and Worldpay creates the #1 global acquirer
- Mission: Increase industry leadership over FinTechs and other disruptors with integrated, transparent on-boarding platform
- Decision Rules Focus: Early adopter of FICO Decision Modeler (powered by Blaze Advisor) has developed a highly integrated, automated merchant on-boarding platform, which it is expanding to consumer underwriting
- Business Impact: Happier clients (particularly with consumer underwriting capability), faster/smarter automation, able to leverage machine learning and streaming data through FICO Decision Management Platform
The complete FICO World agenda is available here.