The 2018 Falcon User Group will be held Monday, April 16th at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. The event will be held from 8:00am until 3:30pm, just prior to FICO World 2018, which starts at 4:00.
The Falcon User Group is a complimentary event exclusively for users of the FICO Falcon Platform, the industry’s leading enterprise fraud platform that includes 25 years of machine learning and artificial intelligence analytic innovations. In addition to the opportunity to network and collaborate with industry peers and FICO fraud experts, topics will include:
- Industry trends and the impact on fraud management
- Enterprise fraud strategies
- Falcon roadmap: upcoming enhancements
- Analytic innovations in machine learning and AI within Falcon
- Utilizing Falcon for Payments and Banking
- Hot topics including card-not-present and mass compromises
- Best practices in fraud management
The Falcon User Group will be valuable for all of our Falcon customers whether you are a direct client or are a customer through one of our partners.
If you register for both the Falcon User Group and FICO World, you will receive a $300 discount on your FICO World registration fee by entering promo code FFUG1840.
To register, visit the FICO World and Falcon User Group registration page, enter your email and select the registration options.
For more information about FICO World read our article 5 Reasons Fraud Professionals are Headed to FICO World or visit the FICO World 2018 website.
If you choose to only attend the Falcon User Group, please select “Attending a Monday User Group Only”.