FICO World is coming to Miami Beach and will be held at the Fountainbleau Hotel from April 16-19, 2018. The agenda is packed and there's plenty for our fraud customers to see and do. Here are just 5 of the reasons why fraud professionals love FICO World:
- We have a Falcon User Group just for you. Held on Monday the 16th, this is a complimentary event exclusively for users of the FICO Falcon Platform. You will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with your peers and FICO fraud experts to discuss some of the most important topics for Falcon users. Get more details here: The specified item was not found.
- Hear the latest fraud trends from global experts including financial professionals, industry analysts and Falcon customers. We have a packed agenda, including a stream dedicated to fraud where you’ll hear about the latest developments in fraud protection and the winning approaches to fraud management our customers have taken.
- With an exhibition center, demo theatre and roundtable discussions there are unprecedented opportunities to interact with fraud experts one-to-one or in small groups. You’ll leave FICO World with new knowledge and understanding and valuable advice you can deploy in your own fraud operations.
- Learn how to develop detection strategies that also deliver exceptional consumer experience: We know that fraud management isn’t just about catching the bad guys – we will be focusing on how you can put customer experience at the center of your fraud operations.
- Meet, mix and learn with your peers. Whether you’re mingling at the welcome reception, getting some exercise at the fun run, or grooving at the party to the X Ambassadors - there are plenty of informal and fun opportunities for you to grow your network and share experiences. You’ll even get the chance to meet chess champion Gary Kasparov and find out what he thinks about artificial intelligence.
We hope to see you at FICO World!