“Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know”
- The Clash
Making decisions can be difficult. It can be time consuming and challenging. It can be very tedious to understand what is important in making decisions and how to achieve the best possible outcome. The lyrics to the 1981 song “Should I Stay or Should I Go” by The Clash express the struggle in making what seems like a simple decision. The complexity increases when decisions are being made in organizations because of the constraints, logic and significant impact they have on time and resources.
To make it even more challenging, what happens when someone else in your organization needs to make a decision? Or wants to know how you made your decision? Following someone else’s decision logic can be even more difficult. By using the Decision and Model Notation Standard, FICO DMN Modeler helps eliminate the nuisance of decisioning by following consistent and clear logic in the decision process.
This was more than enough reason to introduce DMN into FICO's portfolio of offerings. To encourage you to make use of the DMN standard, we offer FICO DMN Modeler for free.
Here are five reasons you should download FICO DMN Modeler today:
1. It’s entirely free! FICO DMN Modeler is a fully capable solution that is available to you at no cost. You can get it HERE.
2. Lower operational costs by following an industry standard. Expedite your time-to-market by leveraging model-based standard using graphically represented decision processes and defined logic.
3. Maintain consistency in decision processes through re-use of models and decision logic. Improve the precision of decision making through greater transparency and stronger decision structure.
4. Quickly and easily identify key constituents and data requirements for every decision your company makes.
5. Share and collaborate on decision logic and identify dependencies throughout enterprise decisioning processes. The DMN standard makes it very easy to articulate decision process, thus making it easier to create and share models.